Teacher will teach 20 Academic Words by following these steps: 20 Academic Words
- Meaning: Students will learn the definition of each word to understand what is the word about
- Example: After understanding meaning of each word, students will be provided examples of that word. With examples, students will have a better view of how that word works in context.
- Synonyms: Students will be provided some words that have similar meaning to the academic word they are learning.
- Collocation: Students will also learn collocation to expand the usage of each word.
- Word family: Students will be able to recognize word patterns.
- Homework : After learning a word, students will do the homework to practice the word.